Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 19-20


September 25, 2008
Wasn't able to take a picture on the 19th day.... forgot my memory card at home. Oops! Anyway, here is the pic from the 20th day. So far I have been to the gym every day since I got the membership and plan to continue on this way until some real change is seen. Working on getting a personal trainer as well, but the money is a little tight to take on such an expense. But, I'm feeling good..... stronger, so thats good. Anyway, I'm still at the office and it just hit midnight... Think I might go home now. Did get a work out in already though! Just need to figure out what I need to eat in order to help the weight loss process!

3 comments:

juli gets happy said...

keep up ypur attitrude, I am happy that you are feeling good, this gives motivation.

Juli

Ron said...

Regarding what to eat, you can read Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle (there are links on many Shredders' blogs, including mine). That book will give you an understanding of how your body works with regard to fat loss.

Mike Groom said...

Hey Jessie, great to see you going strong. Have a read of Tom's book, it will certainly help you. A few of also use Eat Stop Eat as a method of keeping overall calories down. The main thing is to keep the calories out higher than calories coming in!