Monday, September 8, 2008

2-in-1


So, since I was new to RTP... I didnt know quite how to blog, I was just waiting to set up one on the site... Little did I know. So, I will start this blog with my first entry, or day, and then go to my second.

September 6, 2008
Today I found a website that I feel has a very interesting concept......"internet accountability"....it's genius! I've decided to take on a even greater meaning to my weight loss mission than originally planned! Muuaahahahaha..... Was not sure what I weighed at the time of my picture, probably close to 190. I tend to play DDR... a lot, almost to a point where it is no longer a game, but a work out... that is my intent every time i play it. I went on two bike rides this day as well. All said and done, I worked out for about 3 hours. The top picture is the one I took on my first day (sorry the quality is horrible, I have to take the pictures myself....)...



September 7, 2008
Today, I rode my first ride up hill.... well, uphill for about 25 blocks. May not be a lot in the long run, or when I get to maximum endurance, 25 blocks will be nothing. Right now though, its a work out.... and boy does it feel good. I love the burn and the knowledge that I am finally pushing myself to do something that I absolutely, 100% want for myself. I've told my father that I am allowing myself to go mentally crazy over losing weight...its the only way I will be able to do it. :)


Hmmm... I'm going to have to figure out something so that my pictures will be more clear. Anyway, guys, keep me accountable! And Thanks! I will post every morning for the previous day. Cheers!

No comments: