Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 6


September 11, 2008

Sorry guys, on friday I didn't have time to post the writing... I was running out of the office by the time I remembered to write one! But, I thought I would get a photo on here to show. So, this post come on Monday. This day, I'm sure I did the basic same exercises. Gosh, i suppose i need to take a physical copy of what I do rather than rely on memory. Hmmm.... Well, I may not be making noticeable differences, but I really do feel great! I feel....clean. Before I moved to Seattle, I was so lazy. My only work out happened when I went out and was dancing at the club. While drinking beer, so i suppose in the end, I really wasn't losing much weight at all... actually, I wasn't. Anyway, I can continue this sort of talk throughout the rest of the posts....

1 comment:

juli gets happy said...

Hey, welcome to the Shredder-circle, keep up the good work and a positive attitude.

Juli