Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 11 - Err.... Feelin it from the day before....


September 17, 2008
Not feeling the soreness, but the tiredness of getting only 4hours of sleep. Needless to say, I did probably like 15 minutes of upper body weight lifting and called it a night. Because of this stint in working out, I plan to make up for it double time tonight. I am tired, but plan to leave a little bit early from work to go take a nap. However, I am fairly satisfied with this picture...

By the way, it seems as though you are supposed to keep a diary of what you eat. Well, for the record, I drink a lot of water, have 2-3 energy drinks a day (varying in brand and sugar-free or not sugar-free) two cliff bars a day, and for lunch either a panini, salad, or pasta. For dinner, (thankfully my step mom owns a korean restaurant) I have a small bit of food from her. Enough to keep me feeling like I'm not starving at the end of the night right before I go to bed. I'll start to keep a more up to date schedule of eating and when I eat. Then maybe that way I can control it better. Hope to talk to you guys soon! Thanks for the encouragement and checking me out! :D

4 comments:

juli gets happy said...

4 hours of sleep...this leaves some room for improvement.

;-)

Juli

Ron said...

Hi Jessie,

Make sure you get enough sleep. Your body needs it to recover from the workouts you do, and also keeps your fat-burning hormones flowing.

JMoney546 said...

Generally I get around 6-8hrs a night. I'm pretty sure that is within the "healthy" range for sleep? Anyway, yeah, I appreciate the check there. Like I said, I was just so energized after I got done working out that night I wasn't tired at all. And from past experiences, if I am still the slightest bit away when trying to fall asleep.... it takes me about 2hrs of lying in my bed before I actually doze off....its terrible.

JMoney546 said...

Awake, not away.... ha