Monday, September 15, 2008

3-in-1 (Days 7,8,9)




wow! so, I think this may be how I do it from now on. Since I really can only post from the office. i will have to do a three day post at the beginning of the week. Here are the pics! So, the one where I dont have the crazy bed head is from friday. The one with the crazy painting behind me is from Saturday(this is with the crazy bed hair), and the yellow tinted is Sundays. And according to the difference between the Saturday and sunday photo.... I should take more photos of myself when I first wake up. My belly hasn't had the chance to "fall" yet...ha. I'll briefly talk about my work out last night. I played ddr for like 1.5 hours. This weekend at goodwill I went ahead and bought a bun and thighs trainer. Its like a roller and you control your rolling with your legs. I suppose that I would compare it to just your basic leg press but instead of pushing out you push up. So, I worked on my thighs and buttocks, and then worked my arms. I'm probably going to be making a bar for me to do dips on and sit ups, well leg ups. Not sure that is something you can make out of wood.... Gosh!! the boat is so close to being done, and then, my friends, welcome to the wonderful world of bowflex! Anyway, will post tomorrow! Cheers!

1 comment:

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, just wanted to pop in and say happy shredding, wishing you the best on this awesome journey.