Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day ? - Sorry gang!



October 1
Sorry guys, I kinda slacked off over the weekend because I was at work on saturday from 2-9 and then went to see burn before reading. and Sunday I spent all day cleaning my step mom's restaurant. Monday I was at the hospital at night after work because my ear infection was very painful. They gave me vicodin, so when I got home, I took one, and it made me so drowsy I just went to bed. And the real reason I kinda had a slack of weekend? (drum roll) Grey's Anatomy. I started the show, as in Season 1 Episode 1 last week on Tuesday and I am now on Season 3 Episode 15. I'm slightly addicted I would say. Yesterday though, I went for a bike ride and to the gym for about 1.5 hours. Back on track. Also, left my camera at work... not sure when the daylight picture was taken..... but the yellow picture was taken last night. Dad keeps on noticing that I am losing weight, so, I hope that I am! :) Anyway, sorry about not posting guys.... very very lazy on my behalf. Hope you all are doing great!!

No comments: