Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 10 - More sleep maybe? NAH!


Septmeber 16, 2008
Today, I'll be honest folks, I got off to a very late start. I got home, and I dont know if I've told you before or not, but the only time I really have to exercise is past 9:30 pm. Any other time and I'm afraid I'm too busy. But, last night, boy was I lagging! I got home and had to change a tire, then I got inside and just kinda sat around for awhile.... I was just about to go to sleep when I remembered I wanted to check out some youtube videos on the bowflex.... and once I started watching those, I said "That's it!" and I went down, grabbed an energy drink and got to work.... the bad thing, was that it was about 11:45pm. I played ddr for about 45 mins.... but last night I did a lot of weight work. I bunch of shoulder and chest presses, biceps, triceps, a few timed wall sits, lunges, I worked a wide range of things. I think that with that, I was so awake, that after I got done with my work out (lasted about 2.5 hours), I started to clean my apt while watching the rest of coach carter. I didnt get to sleep until about 4:15... AH! Right now, I'm feeling tired, but amazing at the same time!

Hopefully I will start to see some changes soon!

2 comments:

juli gets happy said...

You will do these changes if you want them badly enough. Keep up the training, Juli

JMoney546 said...

I pretty much e-mailed that prompted server email for adam that sends out all the bonuses and begged him to put me on the site... haha. I want them pretty darn bad. And even though I'm tired now, I know I MUST work out! Thanks Juli. How long have you been apart of the sphere?