Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Days 14-18- Slightly unproductive, but also productive!




I bet you are wondering why it was both unproductive, yet productive? Well, my mom came into town, so I didnt work out as much as i would have liked. BUT! yesterday, I rode OUT of town! As in, uphill rather than down! And, surprisingly, I did fairly well with it. And! Today, I got a gym membership! I was actually out the door to go work out when I remembered that I needed to write! Sunday night I did a more than normal work out, I suppose I will call it a super workout. That is where I work out for like 3 hours. But Anyway, super stocked about the gym! So, I'm going to go and will write more about that tomorrow! Hope you all are well! :D

3 comments:

Ron said...

Great to see you motivation going up, Jessie!

juli gets happy said...

With this kind of attitude you will make it.

Juli

JMoney546 said...

Thanks guys :D I really hope so. I need make it....