Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tough Crowd...


October 14, 2008
I'm feeling great guys.. I know I'm not posting a lot these days... but I still come back every 5 days or so to show you guys the update. Right now I'm working on killing my love handles. Penis lines would be amazing... or whatever you call them.... I'm going to start working out for two hours a day, not just one. Still have a lot of ground to cover by the time the holidays finally get here. :) I do a full routine everytime I work out. I hop on a bike to get my heart rate up and then I fly through the gym, doing triceps, biceps, back, stomach, chest, shoulders, thighs, calves, need to start doing hamstrings.... each one I do a few different exercises... so, if I spend a little bit more time at it, then hopefully I'll be good to go here soon.... ahhh yes. The sweet smell of sweat, and 40 shredded lbs... or maybe the weight isnt my biggest concern, but the image. How I look and feel. Anyway, I'm about to leave the office. still eating pretty good, even though I could use some improvements. Oh well. Alright, here I am! :D

No comments: