Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not sure what's been going on

Been taking it easy lately. I've been getting tired around 8:30, and most the time I dont leave work til 7. I think I'm coming down with something. Going to go to the gym tonight and see how I feel. But I took a long weekend. (Sat-Mon) Do arm lifts at home... but as far as anything strenuous... it tires me out real quick. I went to bed at 11:30 one of the nights after watching a movie, woke up at like 11, trying to get caught up, but when I woke up I was all groggy. Too much sleep? Its almost the same when I get less sleep though, but I feel tired all day. I'll get it figured out.. I had so much energy 1.5 weeks ago and now its gone for some reason!

Oh, and my appetite has drastically decreased. That started happening last week. All of a sudden I wasn't getting hungry every two hours... I only ate twice on Sunday. Making sure to get some food in first thing to hopefully start my metabolism... but I woke up at 11, and didn't eat again until 5. At that point I was fairly hungry, but I really wasn't hungry til then.

3 comments:

Ron said...

It could be our nutrition is affecting your energy levels. Try to eat every three hours even if you're not hungry, while keeping within your calorie allowance. This will stoke your metabolism so you won't get too tired. Eating two big meals (or two small meals) a day regularly will slow down your metabolism.

Try to read Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle to understand how nutrition and energy levels are linked, and how they relate to fat loss.

juli gets happy said...

I agree with Ron: Your energy-levels are linked to your nutrition.

Give it a try.

Juli

JMoney546 said...

I do most days. the weekend was a lil slack on Sunday. But generally yeah, I did yesterday too even though I wasnt hungry. I eat luna bars, I have switched from clif bars because clif has 21g of sugar and luna only has about 10-12 (depending on the bar), but a fairly good source of protein.... eat pasta salads, sandwiches, every now and again a bratwurst dog, my step mom owns a korean restaurant so I'll go in there and eat sometimes just rice and seaweed, or some kimchi fried rice, or some short rib, beef bulgogi, both with decent vegies... I eat the ideal amount... I dont get it.