Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 32 - Confidence is good, feeling good!


October 8, 2008
You know. I love going to the gym. I probably freak people out cause if anyone who is there has muscle, I tend to look at them.......... a alot. And then I push myself harder in a way to get to a point where I look like the people I look at. It'll happen........it'll happen. Just gotta work hard and not give up! Anyway, here is yesterdays picture. Still not done with my project... but I've lost my fan base so I need to get back on with this. Trust me guys! I haven't given up! I swear! I have also printed out my very first picture, and my picture from Oct. 6 to compare and they are hanging up in my apt. I've decided to print a picture out every month. And put it right next to the last one. that way if I'm not noticing as much of a difference, I go at it even harder the next month... Shyeah! Anyway, here is this picture! Hope everyone is well! :D

No comments: